Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Have a Ball

 

 Hi Everyone and Happy December!


It was nice to take a break from working on Christmas cards, and these bowling themed cards brought back great memories of my mom.  Back in the day my mom was looking for a hobby, to socialize and get out of the house, so she joined a bowling league.  Mind you, she never bowled before in her life, but boy did she get good at it.  She has been gone 15 years, but  my dad still has her trophies in the basement :)   


Here I stamped the background using the bowling ball image from the Strike! 3 in 1 Bowling Designs stamp.  I added a "bowling lane" along the side using the Floor stamp and fussy cut the Bowling Strike, attaching them with some dimensional tape.  I then stamped and cut one extra pin, and attached that to the image for more dimension.  
I stamped and die cut the Bowling Birthday Greeting and added 3 enamel dots to finish it off.



Inside, I once again stamped the ball image and added the fun, Ball on Your Birthday Greeting.


Here is one more bowling card, using the Ball on your Birthday Greeting on the front.   This time I stamped the pins from the Strike! 3 in 1 Bowling Designs along a strip and then layered the ball image from that stamp onto some punched circles. 

Be sure to visit DRS Designs for these stamps and for lots more stamping ideas too!
Have a great day!
Karin
 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails