Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Happy New Year

 Hi Everyone,


We're only a few days away from turning the calendar, and I know I'm not alone is wishing 2020 good riddance!  Bring on the new year!

To celebrate, I made a card using the Sticky Note Calendar stamp.  I hand wrote the numbers and added some glitter glue to the first day to highlight the holiday and the January heading came from the January Birthday Greeting stamp.


For the background, I used the Interlocking Star, along with a star border punch accented with some glitter strips.  The happy new year greeting is a portion from the stamp 365 Days of Happiness.  

To finish it off, I simply added a star gem.

Cheers to 2021!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails