Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Birthday Pigs

 Hi Everyone, 


Every March 12th, 22nd, 23rd, 26th and 30th important people in my life have a birthday.  They show up every year, same time same month, as birthdays do.  You would think I would be prepared and make cards ahead of time.  Nope.  It's March 8th and I've made one.  I know I still have some time, but how, HOW(!) am I not ahead of things. (She shakes her head in clear disappointment in herself)

Anyhow, these cute piggies came to my rescue when I was searching for a design. They definitely make me smile.   

I stamped Leonard Pig Blowing Bubbles and then colored the background scene using a pointillism technique, just lots of dots using different blue and green markers.  I then added Leonard Pig Behind the Bubble, which was fussy cut before attaching with dimensional foam tape. I added some glossy effects to the bubbles to make them shine and added the Sending You a Smile sentiment with a flower embellishment.



Inside I stamped the pig again and added the Delightful Suprises Birthday Greeting.
 


DRS Designs has this sweet Sunflower Bucket image, so I made a simple card that really needs no explanation.  



Well, that's one birthday card down, 4 more to go before the end of the month! 

Wishing you all peace, love and happiness!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails