Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Gnome One Like You


Hi Everyone,


I'm still plugging along with my March birthday cards and being lazy for ideas, I copied the card I made in this post, and just updated it using spring colors.  



I stamped the Tree Slice Woodgrain behind the window for the fussy cut Peeking Gnome and used some die cut grass along with some punched flowers. The Gnome One Like You Greeting finished it off.



Embossing Folder-Darice
Flower Punch-Stampin' Up

The reason I made a gnome themed card, is because the gift is this spring colored, gnome themed butter dish :) Cute, eh?


Lastly, a personal note....Happy Birthday to my dad! 86 years young today, but not the recipient of the butter dish...lol! 


Happy Spring to you and yours!
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails