Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

March Birthday

  Hi Everyone,



I'm still working on making March birthday cards for friends and family, so here is my next offering.  It's super simple and flat, which means it's easy to mail.  I just needed my circle dies, markers, glitter glue and a couple of stamps.




Did you know DRS Designs has a birthday stamp for every month?  You can see them all here, and you can grab the Flower Hearts stamp while you're there too!


Keeping my fingers crossed the spring weather arrives soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails