Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Autumn Cards

Hi Everyone,

Sadly, the trees where I live are now all bare, but I'm trying to keep all the vibrant fall colors alive by using them on my cards.  

Here is the fourth and final card using some background paper that I made using stamps from DRS Designs.  You can click here to see how I made it out of one 8 1/2"x 11" piece of card stock.  The stamps I used are:

Filigree Pumpkin

Silhouette Branch

Splatter Background

The sentiment stamp named Season of Thanks Oval, was heat embossed using a glittery powder and colored using regular, non-alcohol based markers. 


This card features the new Gather Hope Thanksgiving Greeting, that was embellished with a couple of little pumpkins to match my embossed background.  The pumpkins are from the 4 in 1 Harvest Designs.

 

For more fall colors, I stamped a border of the Open Leaf and colored them up to match.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails