Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Peace On Earth


Hi Everyone,

I used some untraditional colors for today's holiday card.  I feel like the colors and patterned paper I made have a mid-century modern vibe :)

The background was embossed with large snowflakes, and the following stamps were used to make the strips:



The Small Peace On Earth and World Globe image are a couple of new stamps from DRS Designs.  

Happy Holidays!
Karin
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails