Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Gather Hope



Hi Everyone,

I'm still celebrating the fall season with my card today.  Lots of leaves in fall colors and a super sentiment to celebrate Thanksgiving.

I dry embossed my background and then sponged the leaves with different fall colors to make them more pronounced. The Gather Hope Thanksgiving Greeting was stamped, and I added a punched border along with a few brads.



I finished the card with a few die cut leaves, an acorn that was fussy cut from the Fall Leaf with Acorn stamp, and a ribbon bow.

Be sure to check out all of the fall stamps from DRS Designs and have a great day!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails