Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Everything!

Hi Friends!



I feel like I have been neglectful blogger and stamper lately, not visiting or participating in challenges, but life has gotten in the way. Oh well, sometimes things are just crazy...I'm working on some projects now, but I can't show them yet. I want to make sure the people have them in their hands first, before I post.



This was a card I made awhile ago...The background is sponged and the image was stamped all the way across the bottom. It was too monotonous, so I made it into two panels instead. Thanks for dropping in and I hope things are peaceful in your home...Happy Everything!


Details-Ink:Stampin Up, Stamps:Stampin Up and the bird stamp was borrowed (?), paper and ribbon from my stockpile.

6 comments:

TannyP said...

I love the idea of splitting it up to break up the singularity of it. Awesome work - your sponging is awesome - one day I'd love to be able to do the same!!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a lovely card, Karin, with the sponged background and the wonderful silhouettes!! Beautiful work!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

looks beautiful - love the split panel :)

Nadine said...

This is a beautiful card - the silouettes really stand out against the background. Very nice work!

thescrapmaster said...

WOW GORGEOUS!!!!
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator -Come play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

TrishG said...

Beautiful colors and background technique

Related Posts with Thumbnails