Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Medallion Wreath

Hi Everyone...

Can you stand another Christmas card this early? This I made using that great Medallion stamp; I love how versatile it is. The center was cut out with a Nestie and...

the sentiment is on the inside of the card. Thanks for visiting me today!


Details-Stamps: Stampin Up, Ink: Stampin Up, Paper: Martha Stewart, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Corner Punch: Fiskars, Ribbon and rhinestones from my supplies


8 comments:

Mary G. said...

Wow! Great use of the medallion stamp! LOVE this!! TFS!

Jacquel said...

How cool is that?!! This is such a fab idea...I really need to get this stamp! TFS!!!

TannyP said...

That's an awesome idea....with that super cool stamp, which I now MUST have =) Great job, Karin!

Elizabeth said...

What a wonderful use of the medallion stamp - I think I have to have it now LOL

Love the red bling you used too.

scrapperjulia said...

Fantastic card! Love the saying in the middle, great idea!

Unknown said...

Very cute...Love the cut out!

Vicki said...

Karin, this came out beautifully! Very clever! Blessings to you!

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

Great Card! I love that stamp and cutting out the middle is perfect!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails