Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Seize the Cupcake

Good Morning!


This is a card I made for someones birthday...Not saying who in case they are reading. I think I said before, I have tons of birthdays to celebrate in the next couple of months!





Not too much to say about this one except the panel with the image and the tag with the sentiment are on pop dots, and the cupcake...


is covered in glitter to look like sugary frosting!

Have a yummy day!




Details: Stamps: Hero Arts and Scrappy Cat, Ink: Versafine, Le Plume markers, Paper from my stock pile of scraps.



4 comments:

TannyP said...

So delicious! I'd love to chow down on that sparkley little cupcake...the sentiment is perfect!

Michelle Forrest said...

adorable card - that cupcake looks good enough to eat!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this sugary cupcake, Karin!! So very cute and yummy!!!!

Silli said...

Hello Karin, your card is so sweet and beautiful, the colors are very pretty... have a nice day... Big hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails