Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Harvest

Hi...

This weeks CAS challenge on SCS was to pop something up on your card. I needed to make a couple more fall themed cards, so I thought this one would qualify. I don't think this one is over embellished, and the ribbon is threaded through a slit on the fold of the card. Scroll down and you can see... the pumpkins are popped up in the square window I punched out.

Thanks for "popping" by!


Details-Stamps: Stampin Up, Ink: Stazon, Marvy and Le Plume markers, ribbon and paper from my supplies

4 comments:

paige said...

I love the perfect simplicity of this card!

Unknown said...

Cute...love the pumpkins.

Alison said...

This is cute! Great punching and dimensionals!

TannyP said...

Loving your window with dimension - it's such an attractive way to really make the card oustanding! Fantastic work, Karin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails