Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Teacher Thank You


I made this as a thank you gift for a special teacher. The green apples are embossed, and the star burst medallion is made with the scallop circle punch from Stampin Up. I punched the scallop and adhered it to a post it note to hold it steady. I turned the scallop slightly, and punched it again which makes the star burst. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Kayla D said...

these are darling! this is totally my jumping off point for my teacher stuff for craft fairs. Thanks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails