Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, September 17, 2010

365 Cards Sponsorship

Hi Everyone!

This week DRS Designs is the sponsor at the 365 Cards Blog and this is the sketch we used for the challenge:

Here is a sneaky peek of my card, so head on over to the DRS Designs blog for the reveal and all the details on how you could be a winner.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great card! Very cute - I love the stripes of lights.

TannyP said...

Loved this one, Karin!!!

1CardCreator said...

I just saw it Karin! Looks awesome! ~Diane

Unknown said...

Hi hun, how are you? I just saw your card, I love it! The lights and snowman are adorable!

I hope you are doing well! Take care.

Related Posts with Thumbnails