Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

FYI, The List of Fours & an Award

Hi Everyone,

Today I am finally getting around to my List of 4's that my fab blogging friend Tanis tagged me to do.  Want to get to know me?  Here is my list:

Four shows you watch on TV
1. Modern Family
2. Mad Men
3. Raising Hope
4. The Closer

Four Things I'm Passionate About
1. The Husband aka Rod ( or as some have called him, Mr. Karin...lol. He loves that, NOT!)
2. Literature
3. Food
4. Paper

Phrases or Words I say A Lot
1. Shut. Up. (As in, No Way! Not the literal, be quiet)
2 .Mmmm, Hmmmm...(Everyday while walking with my dad as he tells me some story I've heard a billion times before)
3. What time is it? (Even though I have a watch and there is a clock in every room.)
4. What do you think of this card? (Rod's personal favorite)

Things I have learned from the Past
1. Celebrate Everything
2. Don't save anything for "good".  Everyday is special enough to use the fancy soap, candle, towel etc.
3. Say "I Love You" everyday
4. Drink the wine

Four Places I Want to Go
1. France
2. England
3. Germany
4. Canadian Rockies

Four Things I Did Yesterday
1. Laundry
2. Made Dinner
3. Made a birthday card
4. Laughed. A lot.

Four Things I Love About Winter
1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
4. Nothing...Can you tell I don't like Winter?  

Tag Four People
 While I love these type of things, I know many don't.  So...,
1. I choose my followers
2. Anyone who wants to blog about something that is not about paper...C'mon it's fun!
3. Anyone who is on a DT with me
4. You!

That's right, grab the questions for yourself and blog away, Spread the love...

I also want to thank my teammate Cat, for passing on the Stylish Blogger Award....


I have to list 8 things about myself, but the list above covers that, as well as tagging 8 people :)





Lastly, an FYI...Today is the last day of the Retirement Sale....Tons of sets from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff at My Grafico are on sale for only $1.00!

Grab them while you can, because after today,  they will no longer be available from the shop at My Grafico.

 

3 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

So fun, Karin! I guess you'll have more to laugh at when you go to my blog and see what's in store for you!

Trina said...

I'm here from FP. So sorry you dislike winter so much. I would say "it'll be over before you know it" but that really only seems to be the case after it's over. You still feel it as you're going through! :D

Pam said...

Four Shour! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I love your TV shows, I love your passions (not Rod teehee but everything else) TOTES on the things you learned from the past and especially the mostest of all - the things you love about winter! Way to GO, GO, Go, GO!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails