Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Bits of Business

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in today to pass along some things that may be of interest to you crafty blog friends.

I didn't get a chance to make a card, but DRS Designs is the sponsor at the Play Date Cafe and there is still some time to play along with the following inspiration photo.  Full details can be found at the Play Date blog.


Also, I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from the Sparkle N Sprinkle design team, so while I won't be participating, I wanted to make sure you knew about the next blog hop.  There are always great prizes of glitters and stamps, so mark your calenders for the date and have fun!


Oh, and the DT call for Sparkle N Sprinkle is still open until the end of this week.  You can find all the details here.

Have a good day!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails