Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Happy Fall

Hi Everyone,

I have a clean and simple card to share with you today, inspired by the colors of the changing leaves.  I'm finally starting to see some of those beautiful colors emerge on the tree tops!

Instead of stamping my background, I used some double sided tape and super fine glitter to add color in eye catching stripes. Then I dry embossed a punched circle and layered it with the Medium Silhouette Leaf stamped in red to match my card base.


I inked up only part of the Happy Fall Y'All Greeting for my sentiment and finished it off with three matching gems.

Thanks for visiting today!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails