Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Everyone,

Have you finished making all your valentine cards yet?  Valentine's day is one week from today, so here's one more card I made for inspiration, using stamps from DRS Designs :)

I stamped and colored the Valentine Flower image for this card. I snipped around the leaf and then slid my die around that, so as not to cut it off when sending it through my die cutting machine.  I attached it to an embossed background of candy hearts that was tied with a piece of checkered ribbon.


I thought the card needed another pop of pink to match the base and image, so I added a layered, punched sentiment made by using these two stamps: I Love You and Small Dangling Hearts.

Here's hoping your day is sweet!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails