Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Get Your Irish On!

Hi Everyone,

With St. Patrick's day coming up at the end of the week, I decided to make a card that celebrates some Irish step dancing!  I think she's actually a jazz dancer, but dressed up in green, these gals can celebrate anything :)

 I began by stamping the card base with the Shamrock Background and for my focal panel, I stamped the Jazz Dancer in the center first, then stamping on either side of her to create the line.


I thought the Irish On Greeting was perfect for this peppy card!

Sorry to make this short and sweet, but things have steadily begun to unravel around here today.  I was helping my dad this morning, and the spin cycle on his washing machine broke.  I dealt with a bunch of sopping laundry, only to come upstairs to find a leak under his kitchen sink. Yikes!  And I just cracked a tooth or filling from the tooth. Sigh. Now with a major snow storm heading this way, I'm going to see if I can get a quick appointment with the dentist this afternoon.

Hope your day is happy and full of fun!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails