Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

From my heart to yeurs....

Hi Everyone,

DRS Designs has released some new stamps, featuring sentiments for sympathy and comfort, but I think comfort can be cheerful too. So today I'm bringing you a card that feature one of those new greetings as well as Leonard, just because he makes me happy!  And if it makes me happy, I would think that it would make the recipient of this happy as well :)

I stamped, colored and fussy cut Leonard the Pig Billboard and added the Small Silhouette Heart to his little sign, embellishing it with some glitter glue.  I layered him onto some rectangle die cuts using dimensional tape and embossed the backgrounds using 2 different heart embossing folders.  



I tied a matching grosgrain ribbon around the background base and then attached the My Heart To Yours Greeting, completing the card with a few hearts that were fussy cut from the Scattered Hears stamp.

From my heart to yours, thanks so much for visiting today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails