Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Boots and Bling

Hi Everyone,

This new Lasso Cowgirl stamp from DRS Designs  is super adorable!  I just love the little smile on her face, she's super girly, and  I made this with my 8 year old self in mind :)  Purple was my favorite color, until pink took over as the new favorite, so that's how they ended up on this card together.  

I colored her up using my Copic markers, die cut and matted her, along with the Boots and Bling Cowgirl Greeting too.  The background was dry embossed and I added a lace doily and border on top of that, since lace is good and girl like as well. 


The sentiment pretty much makes it a requirement to add lots of gems, so out of my drawer and onto the card they flew in a flash!

Here's hoping your week is going well!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails