Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Pot of Gold

Hi Everyone,

We've had a little break in the weather this week, it's warmer with rain... I'll take that over snow, since it was an icy cold winter here in Ohio.  And with warmer weather upon us, that's got me thinking about home improvement projects.  Which leads me to my card today.  Yes, I know St. Patrick's Day is the next holiday, but I really could use a windfall to complete my home improvement wish list!  :) :) :) 

I assembled a simple card with an embossed shamrock background, adding a rainbow inspired zig zag down the center.  I stamped and die cut the Rainbow Gold Greeting, stamping the new Shamrock Scroll on top. 


I colored up the pot of gold from the Sean and the Rainbow stamp layered it up using some punches. The background layer was made using gold glitter and sticker paper, and I added a bit of glitter to the gold on the image too.  


Here's wishing all of us a pot of gold!  You can find all of these stamps at DRS Designs...Thanks for visiting!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails