Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Bare Tree

Hi Everyone,

The Single Fall Tree makes an appearance on my cards today.  It's an easy to use stamp for fall and winter, perfect for the cardmaking seasons ahead.  

I began by water coloring a spot on my paper in fall colored inks, and once dry, I stamped the tree on top, adding some glitter glue to the branches.  For a bit of texture once it was dry, I roughed up the edges of the cardstock and added some brown lace.  


I used the Goodbye Summer Hello Fall Greeting, which I stamped, die cut and attached to the image panel.  And, for embellishment I used the leaf image from the 4 in 1 Harvest Designs stamp, which was layered using circle punches, and roughed up as well.


Since I had my tree stamp out, I chose to use it on a quick sympathy card.  It's a must have card for ones stash.  I dry embossed first, and stamped the tree a few times without reinking, to create that effect.

I added the Our Thoughts With You greeting and a piece of green paper to the corner to balance out the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails