Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Cheerful Smiles

Hi Everyone,

This is a random card share in the midst of everyone's holiday cards, but I had a friend who had some out patient surgery last week, and I wanted to make a card to cheer him up.  

I knew I wanted to use the Cheerful Smiles Get Well Greeting, so I decided to make some smiling Bandages to go along with it.  

I masked off the middle of the band-aid, so that I could make a face with googly eyes and a hand drawn mouth.  I colored and fussy cut them, attaching them and the greeting with some dimensional tape.

The simple background was made using the Starry Background and Easy Dot Background.



Here's the simple inside, using the Feel Better Soon from the bottom portion of the greeting on the front and the Bandage stamp again.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails