Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Wherever You Go

 Hi Everyone,

I realized I was super low on birthday cards in my stash, so I quickly had to throw one together for a boy. 

 I chose a candle embossing folder with big candles and stamped the beginning part of the Wherever You Go Birthday Greeting that was die cut and embellished with some green ink. 



  To make the card personal to the recipient, I attached the baseball glove image that was stamped using the Four Corner Sports stamp, and made sure I used the team colors for the card as well.

To finish it off, I simply added some glitter glue to the candle flames.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails