Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Sale at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff

Hi Everyone!

Guess what? You don't have to deal with the crowds or leave your home to shop!  The real deals are at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff starting today!



Stop by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff for the biggest sale of the year.  Grab what you need to create fantastic cards, tags, packaging, and one of a kind handmade gifts.  Your friends will be so impressed and they will never know how easy it was;)

Everything is 50% off today and tomorrow only at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails