Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Hi Everyone!


Here is my offering this week for Music Saves My Soul Saturday over at Marcea's blog.  Link up your pick or just pop by to see what everyone is listening to.  There are interesting choices posted and great artists that you haven't heard of, so it is always worth you time if you are a music fan. 



That's it from me...Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great pick! I never heard this before. Love it. Going to go download it!

Anonymous said...

Oooh Karin, I love Gin Wigmore xx

Sande said...

Never heard this before. Thanks for sharing!

Pauline said...

This is great, she has a fab voice, and I like the arty video.

Lisa said...

Haven't heard this one before but I luv it! Putting it on my list :)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Yoohoo...this is great!! Try to find it to place it on the i-Pod in the sitebar of my blog.

Liefs, Renata

Related Posts with Thumbnails