Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Get Your Irish On!

Happy St.. Patrick's Day!

Since it's the big holiday today, I thought I would quickly pop in on my blog to show off one of the cards I made in honor of the St. Pat's.   All of the stamps are from DRS Designs.

Get Your Irish On! <---Love that phrase :)


It's also March Madness in our house, but there's no way I'm going to make a card celebrating that.  It's enough that our TV is tuned to the games for 4 straight days...lol!

Before I go, I want to make sure that I tell you that the challenge over at DRS is "Make a CAS Card," so it's a nice and easy one....Hope you can join us :)

Ok, off to get on my Irish on with some yummy corned beef!

Challenges for this card:
Shelly's Images-Anything Goes
Just Insprirational-Photo Inspiration
Poodles Parlour-Anything Goes
Wags N Wiskers-Luck of the Irish/Green
Fab N Funky-Luck o the Irish
Gingersnap-Border Punches
Inky Impressions-Pot o Gold (Glitter on beer & pot of gold)
Details not listed above-Paper: The Paper Company, Ink: Stampin' Up!, Memento, Markers: Copic, Gel Pen, Stickles,  Ribbon from my supplies

27 comments:

Monica said...

Lovely card, Karin and Happy St Patrick's Day... love the borders on either side!
Monica xxx

Brenda said...

Love your borders! Cute card...and Happy St. Pat's to you too!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is great - I love that terrific border punch you used! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers - hope you will play along with us again!

Wendy said...

Fabulous card, love the borders...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

1CardCreator said...

Love this Karin! Have a Happy St Pats!

Cheryl said...

Love it Karin! Happy St. Patricks day to you too! I love that phrase too! Slainte!

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Karin, glad to see you getting your Irish on lol. Football crazy here today too:(

sue-b said...

love this card. sue-b x

happyglitzygirl said...

Wonderful fun card, thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,great fun
thanks for joining us at the poodle [parlour and good luck
tracey x

Anonymous said...

Your punched borders are the perfect finish for this fab card! Thanks for playing the Border Punch Challenge at Gingersnap Creations! Don't forget to come back and vote for your favorite entry when the challenge closes!

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

A great card, Karin. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

creativearts said...

Love the borders! Great St. Pat's day card.

Unknown said...

Super colouring

kitten - Shelly's team

Anita said...

So cute and love that sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inky Impressions Challenges this week. Hugs, Anita

Joey said...

Fantastic card, love the sentiment and great layout, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Just perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much
Love Cynthia x

Donna Ellis said...

HAPPY is what this card makes me LOL It's just a very smile-full card with the bubbles in the background and green touches. The Irish IS fun, isn't it? Great card, Karin.

Amanda R said...

Sweet Karin and love the borders along the edges, nice touch! And yes, my husband has done nothing but watch March Madness too, very sad.

jonim52 said...

Karin, what an adorable card. Nice to see you here at Inky Impressions.

Jen said...

Super card, great colour combination. Thank you for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x

Claire said...

Fab card, love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week
Claire xx

Emily Leiphart said...

That image is awesome and love the colours on this card, Karin!

Julie Z said...

Great bright & bold St. Patty colors - love 'em. Really fun card Karin!

TannyP said...

Oh my - that edge is gorgeous and your Irish creation makes me wish I'd done more than take MrP out for a little spoiling ;) Perhaps a little beer is in the works for this weekend instead!

Jackie said...

What a darling St.Patrick's Day card, perfect for the holiday! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

ElizabethR said...

Great card thanks for sharing at Rainbow Lady's this week. Elizabeth x

Related Posts with Thumbnails