Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cupcake Inspirations Easter Challenge

 
Hi Everyone,
 
DRS Designs is this week's sponsor over at the Cupcake Inspriations blog, and the prize is a $15.00 voucher to the DRS Designs store.  Just look at the inspriation photo for this weeks challenge...
 
 
 
Isn't it adorable? 
 
I knew right away what stamps I was going to use.
 
 
 
 
I created the sky with a scallop punch, cut the chick from some felt and I fussy cut the flowers and added them to the grass.  Just like the photo! 
 
Here's hoping you can play along and I hope your Easter is a wonderful one :)


8 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the little yellow Peep :)

Shelia said...

Ha, you are right, great minds do think alike! :-) I love the little chick made with felt!! Never thought to do that. Great card, Karin!!

Tina said...

sucha cute little peep, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Anne Temple said...

Too cute!! Love the fuzzy chick in felt.

April said...

Really cute and I love the saying!

Monica said...

Hi Karin,
This is so cute... The felt chic is amazing. What a perfect Easter scene - green grass and flowers and blue sky... Makes me happy.
Love,
Monicaxxx

Indy's Designs said...

Goodness, the fuzzy chick is so cute! Thanks for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations!
{hugs}
Indy

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, awesome blog!

my homepage - dating sited

Related Posts with Thumbnails