Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dream Big

Hi Everyone,

 
The current challenge at DRS Designs is to make a graduation card using your school colors.

 
While this is a graduation card, I'm pretty sure there isn't a school where fuchsia & cream are the team colors...lol! I was thinking more of making a card for a girl, and that's what inspired my color combo :)

 
I stamped the background paper with the Brush Motarboard stamp and highlighted the tassels with a Copic marker to match. The bottom portion was stamped using the Large Original Plaid background stamp and I wrapped it with a piece of matching ribbon.




I decided to emboss the Dream Big with some holographic embossing powder for some extra sparkle and after layering the sentiment, I attached it with a pop dot.





I hope that you get a chance to play along in the challenge. The prize is a $10.00 voucher to the
 
Have a good day!
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails