Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Eat, Drink & Be Married

Hi Everyone,
 
This card would be perfect for a wine loving couple, don't you think? I remember being on a vacation to the Napa Valley in California a few years ago, and all I could think was how beautiful and romantic it would be to have a wedding and reception, looking out onto the vineyards...sigh.
 
Anyway, these are the thoughts that inspired today's card using stamps from DRS Designs :) It's fairly simple and monochromatic, because I wanted it to be on the elegant side of things.
 
I used the Bunch of Grapes to make my patterned strip of paper, to which I added a couple of rows of pearls and gems. I used the Pour Me Bottle & Glass stamp on the background, and stamped, die cut the
Eat, Drink & Be Married Greeting. To that, I added a bit of chalk shading and attached it with some pop dots.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by the blog, and remember you can find our current "Punchy" challenge
right here! There's still time to enter for a chance at a great prize!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails