Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Moonlight and Magic

Hi Everyone,
 
I have a simple DRS Designs Halloween card to share with you today. Nothing fancy, just a bit of sparkling embossing powder and some yellow glitter glue (scored in the sale bin for .25...Yay me!) to make it festive.
 
I stamped the Silhouette Spooky Village in Versamark and black ink, heat embossing it with the glittery powder. The stamp has a few bats flying around the houses, but I decided there needed to be more, so I used the Accent Bats and added them to the neighborhood.
 
After stamping the Moonlight and Magic Greeting, I die cut it with my Oval Spellbinders die, and highlighted the sentiment with some blue ink to match my night time scene. I attached it to my card using some dimensional foam tape.
 
 
 
 
To keep the card on the friendly side, I added Spencer The Not So Spooky Ghost which I cut out of vellum, and lastly came the yellow glitter glue. Spencer was added to the back of the sentiment, by only his right corner, to make him look like he's floating :)
 
Thanks for peeking in today!
 
Karin

1 comment:

Sue said...

I LOVE this card!! Great colors and the vellum ghost is perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails