Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Spooky Eyes

Hi Everyone,
 
I've mentioned before that I save pieces parts that I've stamped or colored, that for whatever reason never made it on a card. Well, I came across one of these Eyeballs from DRS Designs and went to toss it, but then I remembered this new Bump into Me Greeting. What if these spooky eyeballs belonged to some unknown creature of the night? Yep, I sure wouldn't want to bump into to it!
 
 
So crazy, right? You just never know where or when inspiration will hit! I just used some paper in Halloween colors, a drippy goo punch, distressed embossing folder, colored up another eyeball and added a strip of green glitter. Voila, a flat, easy to mail Halloween card was done as simple as that! A card inspired by an eyeball....Now that's a first for me!
 
Thanks for the visit!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails