Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Leaves are Falling...

Hi Everyone,
 
I know that the calender tells us when fall officially arrives, but for me, it's always when the rakes come out! Luckily my work load is a bit lighter this year, due to the fact that I had two large trees cut down in my front yard this summer. Yay! I'm looking forward to admiring the beauty of the fall colors, while not dreading the yard work :)
 
For today's card I made a background using the Open Leaf stamp in multiple fall colors. I knew I wanted an orange base, so I colored the Large Scarecrow keeping that color in mind. I stamped the Autumn is Calling Greeting in navy blue to match the matting of my background paper, and added some sponging and a few leaf brads.
 
 
 
I finished the card it by fussy cutting my scarecrow and attaching it.
 
Check out all of the new fall stamps available at DRS Designs by clicking here!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails