Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

With Sympathy

Hi Everyone,
 
Since my camera isn't cooperating with me today, I cannot upload the new quilt card I made a couple of days ago...So, I'm sharing a sympathy card I made and sent out recently. Sadly there is always a need for these cards.
 
In a hurry, I used my go to layout, and dry embossed the bottom portion of my white card stock. After choosing an ink color, I stamped the Silhouette Background Trees once and then again before re inking the stamp. I did that across the card and stamped the With Sympathy in black ink.
 
 
I decide to add some of the same green ink with a sponge to bring out the embossing on the bottom, and separated the top and bottom with a punched border and soft ribbon. I finished it off with a few matching gems.
 
Thanks for dropping by, and my fingers are crossed that I can get my new card uploaded for my post next Tuesday!

1 comment:

*Vicki* said...

This is very stunning Karin! I love the greens with the repeated stamped image! Great design and it's always good to have a few of these on hand when you need it. HUGS :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails