Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Greetings of the Season

Hi Everyone,

 
The closer I get to the holiday and the deadline for sending out my holiday cards, the simpler they become. What can I say, I'm real. There are only 24 hrs in the day, and well, you get the idea...

 
Thank goodness this beautiful Nature's Christmas Greeting stamp from DRS Designs is a breeze to color with my Copics, and does double duty including both the sentiment and image. After die cutting and matting it, I attached it to a green card base. To keep it from being too plain, I added a die cut border to the bottom and a strip of red glitter to highlight those sweet holly berries. A few drops of glitter glue on the berries and that was all she wrote :)
 
 

I doesn't get much easier than that.
Thanks for taking a moment out of your day to visit the blog and be sure to check out our

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails