Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

From Our House....

Hi Everyone,
 
So I'm famous (in my own mind!) for saving things that didn't work out the first time I tried them. This card is the result of one of those tries. The scene was meant to be a Christmas ornament. If only you could have seen the finished product in my minds eye...It was amazing...lol! Anyway, when that ended up being a total flop, I put the scene aside and ended up die cutting it now, and putting it on today's card share:)
 
The snowman, trees and subtle snowflakes were from the Christmas Village 4 on 1 Accessories., and I added the Christmas Village House 1 as well.
 
 
The background was made using the Interlocking Snow stamp in green ink and the Snow Background in red. I added an additional panel with gems and a black border for a bit to interest . Simple, sweet and easy to mail at this time of year. So remember to save your goofs, it makes for quick cards at a later date...lol!
 
Have a great Tuesday!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails