Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

From Santa

Hi Everyone!
 
I started out making tags for my post today, but by the time I stamped, colored, fussy cut, and layered this first tag, I decided it took too long to not be a feature on a card :)  My family only cares about what's inside the package at Christmas, so I'm convinced it would have been under appreciated.  Besides, now it can be a super cute personalized card, just by writing the recipients name on it.
 
After coloring up and fussy cutting the Leonard Pig Christmas List, I used the newly released Gift Tag Greetings stamp for the To/From, attaching the layered circles to a Triple Holly stamped panel with dimensional tape.  
 
 
made my background paper using the Christmas Multi Greeting stamp and added some gems and bit of glitter glue for embellishmet.
 
Kudos to all the crafters that out there, that take extra time to make beautiful tags to adorn holiday gifts. Mine was not nearly as complicated as many I've seen; I'm in awe of your patience and talent!  Basically what I'm saying is, feel free to make a tag for my gift.  I would totally appreciate it :) :) :)
Have a great day and happy stamping!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails