Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Ornament Trio

Hi Everyone,

My card today serves as a reminder to join in our current
DRS Designs challenge, "You Left Me Hanging",  which means anything that hangs or dangles.
 
I inked up the new Triple Hanging Christmas Ornaments stamp and colored and fussy cut each one for today's card.  I layered them on a matted die cut rectangle, leaving enough room to stamp the Small Merry Christmas on the bottom portion.  I drew in a little string for a couple of the ornaments and added matching ribbon bows.

 
For my background, I began with a piece of red card stock, adding a couple of strips in gold and green to match the ornaments.  I then embossed the entire background using an ornament embossing folder, embedding the two strips right in.

 
Good Luck!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails