Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Witches Potions

Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to share another Halloween card with you today, that features two stamps that are tailor made for each other :) 

 I began by stamping and heat embossing the Magic Potion Shelf, which I water colored using my ink pads and a watercolor brush.  I then stamped the rest of the paper using the Starry Background in Versamark, which I also heat embossed.  Sadly, it looked quite dull on the white card stock, so I simply cut off the bottom portion, (if you look close you can still see some of the stars) and added a gemstone border.  Even  witches should have a bit of glamour in their lives :) The Poison Potions Greeting was stamped die cut and embellished with some matching ink, and the spider die cut was added as another bit of embellishment.




This card also serves as a reminder for you to join us for the Spooky or Cutesy challenge right here!

Good Luck!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails