Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Halloween Can Be Creepy

                                                                           Hi Everyone,
 
I was inspired by my teammate Nancy's card in this post here.  I loved the effect of ink impressed into card stock using an embossing folder, so I gave it a try too using an interlocking circle design. Since I began with a dark gray card base, I used gray ink for my Spooky Eyes Background as well as the impressed portion, that I edged with a punched border.
 
I stamped the RIP Tombstone 3 times and then used my circle punches on them , adding them to the embossed panel with dimentional tape.
 


The sentiment came from the first line of the Bump Into Me Halloween Greeting... Is it just me, or does the impressed embossing give this card a creepy elegance? I like it :)

Happy Halloween!

Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails