Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Less Troubles

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would take a break from making Valentines and share a St. Patrick's Day card today.  It features the Trouble Be Less Greeting, which I'm sure is Irish, but could really be used for any themed card.  I mean, who can't get behind a sentiment that wishes you less trouble, right? :) :) :)

I began with a square 4 1/2 inch card made out of green card stock and stamped the background with the Shamrock Background stamp, using white craft ink.  I made a frame using a piece of white card stock and the Shamrock Vine Corner stamp, die cutting a window out of the center.  I adhered it using some dimensional foam tape and colored in the tiny shamrocks around it.
 

 I matted my sentiment and added a Silhouette Clover stamped it a lighter green ink and a bow, attaching it to the center of my card with some more dimensional tape.    

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails