Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Be My Valentine

Hi Everyone,

After putting away the Christmas decorations (truth be told, I'm not quite done!) the house seems so bare, and I look forward to putting out my few hearts and flower items for Valentine's Day.  While it's still a few weeks early for that, until then I'm happy that I can make some cards in celebration of the day!  Have you checked out the new winter and Valentine stamps that were released at DRS Designs?  

My card features the new Be My Valentine Question Mark stamp.  I stamped and die cut it, adding some sponging while the die was still in place.  My background paper was stamped in light pink using the Interlocking Hearts and then sent through my machine for some dry embossed hearts right on top.

 

I added a die cut banner behind my sentiment and the Sweet Offering Cutie Pie Kid with his head cocked to the side, seemed to be asking that question :)  He was stamped, colored with Copic markers, fussy cut and added to complete my card. 

 There's nothing like getting crafty to chase away the winter blues, so play along in our weekly challenge for a chance win some stamps!  Also, DRS Designs is the sponsor over at the Outlawz this week and you can check them out right here!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails