Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Lime Green Irish Blessing

Hi Everyone,
 
I had a few scraps and pieces of neon green paper in my stash, so I thought I would use them up on my St. Patrick's Day card for today's post.  While I associate Kelly green with all things Irish, this bright green seemed like it would make a cheerful, sunny card  :)   It also gave me the chance to use my neglected Color Box Lime green ink pad on my background that I made using the Small Shamrock Group.

I broke out my Woven Plaid background stamp and used that for my accent piece, which I die cut and layered using my Rectangle dies.
 
 
After I stamped the Blessings Outnumber Greeting, it was also die cut and matted, and I added the same background shamrocks stamped in grey ink. Before I adheared it to the card base with foam tape, I did a bit of sponging with the same lime green ink.

Thanks for visiting and you can check out our latest challenge at the DRS Designs Blog!  Hope to see you there :)
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails