Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Know Jesus Know Hope

Hi Everyone,

My card today features a couple of the newest stamps recently released here at DRS Designs and they're perfect for a faith based Easter card.  I can't believe I'm already working on Easter projects, but with the holiday is coming up next month, the day will be here before we know it :)

I stamped and colored the Know Jesus Know Hope Greeting. die cutting it and layering it onto a matching panel that was stamped using the Splatter Background stamp.  For one of the embellishments, I used the Small Easter Cross, which I stamped, colored and fussy cut before attaching it to the panel along with some gems.






Since the cross was wood, I used the Wood Grain Background stamp to make everything coordinate, adding the lace border to finish it off. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails