Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Spring is Coming

Hi Everyone,

I have a simple spring card to share with you today.  I've been working on doing some decluttering  at my home, and it spilled over into my card making.  I stamped and die cut my Spring is Coming Greeting, leaving some room at the bottom of my sentiment for some embellishment.  

Nothing says spring like some flowers, so I chose some bright cardstock from which to punch out 3 flowers to add to the bottom of the greeting panel.  I had an embossing folder with a similar flower pattern, so I used that for my background, and it gave me a matchy look.




I grabbed my square punches (1 1/4" & 1 3/8") and used those to add a row of matching colors along side of the greeting, placing a white flower in the center complete with a gem.

Be sure to join us for the weekly challenge at the DRS Designs blog every Thursday!  The current challenge is Spring!

Have a great day!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails