Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Faith Hope Love

Hi Everyone,

I decided to make an inspirational card for my share today on the blog.  The beautiful 
Faith Hope Love (872E) stamp was recently released, and it can do double duty for Bible journaling or as a sentiment on a card of encouragement.  

I always think there's something soothing about a pink and blue sky, so I made my watercolor  background using blue, purple and pink ink.  Once it was dry,  I stamped some wispy grasses along the bottom using the Long Tall Wheat and Four Flower Background stamps.  I dyed a piece of seam binding and made a bow around the panel before attaching it to the card base and black layer.  

 The sentiment was stamped, colored with Copic markers to match and die cut.  I then covered it in heat and stick powder, so that I could coat the whole thing in transparent glitter.  Finally, it was adhered to the card using some dimensional foam tape. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a beautiful day :)
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails