Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Follow Your Dreams

Hi Everyone,

It's that time of year again...Graduation time!  I've already received two announcements and party invitations, so I decided to get to work on a few cards.  

DRS Designs has just released this new Follow Your Dreams Sign Post (137G) stamp which is perfect for the occasion of a graduation. I colored, die cut and matted it, adding it on top of an embossed background of grad caps.  



I added a strip of green card stock to cover up the seam of the background and dove into my stash of brads for a few embellishments.  I stamped the Graduation Background, and fussy cut out a few and added those to my card as well.  The Congradulations stamp made for the perfect sentiment.  

Don't forget!  This month is the Great Cling Stamp Give Away.... Every order of $20.00 or more, that is placed at the DRS Designs website, will be entered to win a prize package of 75 cling mounted stamps! What are you waiting for? 

 Good luck :)
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails