Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Peace

Hi Everyone,

Today's card share is based on my personal color preference when buying my poinsettias for the Christmas season. I always lean towards the pink, maroon and cream ones, rather than the bright red. It's all about trying to match my home decor :)

I started with the Poinsettia Vine Corner stamp from DRS Designs and made a little frame by stamping it twice.  Inside I used the sentiment portion from the Three Wisemen Peace stamp and then colored it in using my Copic markers.  I die cut it using the curved rectangle dies and added a bit of sponging and glitter to the berries.


I embossed the background with large snowflakes and wrapped a ribbon around it to mimic a gift.  I adhered the sentiment to the center and finished it with a die cut frame and flowers with gem centers. 

I don't think I could name a better gift to give our world, than peace on earth!  It's my heart's desire for sure.  

May there be peace in your little corner of the world today :)

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails