Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Cupig

Hi Everyone,

This Hugs, Kisses and Valentine Wishes Greeting is one of the newer stamps that DRS Designs has recently released, and as a sentiment, there's just none better!  It's perfect for your kids, friends or even your sweetheart :)  Make all your Valentine's at once, and it doesn't get any easier!

I paired it with the Cupig stamp, because it's one of my favorites.  So chubby and adorable, he totally makes me feel guilty for loving bacon so much...lol! I stamped, colored him with Copic markers and die cut him to match my sentiment.  I went ahead and added some glitter glue to his wings, and set him aside to dry.  


I dry embossed the background with a candy heart folder and made some patterned paper using the Scattered Hearts.  I stamped them in red ink and used some pink markers to color them in.  After gluing the paper together, I added a ribbon and attached the image and greeting with some dimensional foam tape.  All it needed was a few gems to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by to visit today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails